Thursday, February 9, 2012

Things Are Happening!

God may be leading me to one of my callings for my second year here! The situation that I asked for prayer for is developing in a good way with a lot of unity from the leadership team. I could use some prayers to make sure I am supposed to step up and participate in the future in some ways that have been proposed to me. I see a lot of wisdom coming into play in how the leadership is planning to address this situation and provide healthy structure and flow of authority in the team for the future.

Please keep praying that this will be an opportunity for one of our servants to not push herself away but to grow inward instead. The plan that is forming has this as one of its very strong goals and I highly respect the ideas and desires our leadership is putting forward. The follow-through will be challenging, but please pray that the individual who stands to gain or lose the most from this will allow God to work and show His love and consideration for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment